7 Reasons to Choose Print -4-Less Advertising Distribution:
- Unbundled Distribution: Your Distribution will not be bundled with Supermarket 10 – 20 pages catalogues.
- Category Exclusivity: Your flyer will not be delivered with any competitive company or anything bigger than the size of your leaflet.
- Timing: Your Distribution can be done on your preferred days.
- Cross Check: We invite you to cross check whilst distribution is in progress
- Walkers: All Walkers are tracked by GPS Device
- Field Supervisors: All Supervisors are also tracked by GPS Devices
- Proof Of Deliveries: “Full GPS Track Report” for flyer distribution services. We will provide you the web link for verification on completion of deliveries. You can cross check what street was delivered to also what house was missed (if any)!
The Flyer distribution industry is not regulated, but Print-4-Less Advertising aims to bring back accountability! At Print-4-Less Advertising our deliveries are tracked using GPS units, checked by supervisors giving out customers peace of mind that their material was actually delivered, and not thrown in the trash. That is the last thing you want! We would like to gain our customers’ trust by proving that we actually delivered their material.
AVOID FLYERS BEING DUMPED
In the business of Flyer Distribution what is most important is to get the printed materials distributed in letterboxes. Recent figures indicated 68% dumping promotional activities while 58% taking short cuts. Only 38% completed routes.
Flyer Distribution Sydney recognizes that each company is different and the needs of organizations would vary from company to company big or small. It endeavors to tailor our packages to meet the needs of our clients. Flyer Delivery(door to door leaflet distribution) is the most effective ways of advertising which aims at proper sorting of material and verification of quality and quantity.
|How its done||How its effects you|
|We do not bundle the flyers||If your flyer is rolled up in Supermarket Catalogues!!! Where will it end up – of cause – Yellow Recyle bins!!
Unbundled Distribution = Better Exposure = Brand
Awareness = Maximum Results
|We do not use pensioners or house wives or kids||WHY?
They also work for other distribution companies and deliver supermarket catalogues in their own time – Bundling / rolling everything together!
|We use Dedicated adult walkers||We ferry these workers to and from your distribution area and all stock is accounted for.|
|Field supervision||The distribution is checked by our field supervisors whilst in progress – this ensures – High quality of work|
|You can see your flyers being delivered||We inform and invite you by email / fax – exact day and time of your distribution. You can check whilst the distribution is in progress.|
|You choose your day of distribution||Timing is critical for your advertising – isn’t it? You can plan, your promotion smartly – True isn’t it? We work 7 days a week!|
|We provide GPS Track Reports and Maps||All walkers and supervisor carry a GPS Tracker which records their path of walking. The map is compiled and sent to you at the end of your distribution run. You get to know which streets have been done or missed – which
houses have been delivered to or missed – “Peace of mind” isn’t it?
|Our Performance Maximises Your Results|
PUBLIC PLACE – HAND TO HAND
Train Stations Bus Stops Outside your Shop Shopping Centre Sporting Venue Malls
With numerous ways to advertise products available, most overlook direct marketing and flyer distribution services that allow you to delivery your company message directly into the hands of your customers. We know what it takes to develop cost-effective flyers that get response and increase your profitability in the process. Hand to hand distribution in Sydney is the best marketing technique to advertise your company to your right audiences. Hand to hand distribution of leaflets, pamphlets or any other marketing material go directly into your prospective customers hands.
We have many well presented, well spoken, energetic and enthusiastic promotions staff on our books. Our hand to hand leaflet distribution staff do not just hand out leaflets they do much more:
- They will become an extension of your company
- They will learn all about your company, learn tag lines, sales pitches, and how to answer any questions the might get asked while distributing your leaflets.
- They will wear your branded T-Shirts, jumpers, coats, or baseball caps. (We can source these for you).
- They can record interested people’s details and send these over to you in a report at the end of the day.
- You will receive a detailed report with information about the quantity of leaflets handed, number of interested people, and other general information.
Hand to hand reaches an extremely vast and wide ranged market and can gain very interesting results. We have seen these campaigns produce more results than a more costly poster campaign giving great value for money and results for much smaller budgets. We can cover any train station or hotspot, please contact us to discuss this further
Material that we can distribute hand to hand.
- Community Notices
- Political Notices
- Business Cards
We want to take all the risk out of your decision now. We value you and want you to be so delighted with us, that you want to tell your friends about us. We know we can provide you with the absolute Best Quality Direct Advertising, Printing and Distribution solutions to improve your business by many folds.
Otherwise we Insist To Reimburse You With R1500.00 for wasting your Time!!
- Flyers / brochures/ Advertising Material were distributed on your preferred days or you were clearly informed of the days the distribution is to be done.
- Distribution was done not bundled or rolled up with any catalogues, supermarket brochures etc or flyers bigger than yours (put together with similar size flyers) or flyer of competing business.
- You were invited by us to check on the distribution, whilst the distribution was in progress. Job schedule (by email or SMS or Phone call) was sent to you.
- We gave you the full report after the finish of the job of any streets left or any excess material left with us.
- You received a Full GPS Track report for the areas your flyers were delivered to
- More than 90% Coverage was achieved for the demarcated areas of distribution
Print 4 Less Advertising Distribution guarantees the delivery of its Client’s Advertising Material into Minimum of 90% of all letterboxes within the demarcated area of the client as agreed by Print4Less Advertising Distribution
If we were not sure about our systems and ability to delivery high standards of quality we could not have provided you with this Guarantee – isn’t it?
Firstly, there is a practical reason why we can confidently make this guarantee.
Fact 1 Human beings are cheaters
Fact 2: If no one is looking human beings will cheat.
Fact 3: If you drive a car “you do slow down when you see a Police Car on High-way” Why?
How We Do The Distribution
- We do not Employ House wives or pensioners
- We do not Trust our Walkers
- We do not let them take flyers/pamphlets to their home
- We have supervisor checking on them whilst distribution is in progress
- We invite you to check whilst distribution is in progress.
- We track all the Wakers with GPS
- We send Full report of GPS track to our Clients
Printing Services Guarantee: We render printing services guarantee for all the printing work at Print4less in terms of quality, timely delivery and customer satisfaction.
GPS – Global Positioning System device which tracks the individual’s route while he or she is walking along each street. If an employee is walking on the other side of the street, he or she is required to carry a separate GPS device.
HOW DOES THE GPS WORK?
The GPS device is switched-on and carried in a pocket or on the belt of the Owner-Operator at the start of the distribution work in any Zone. As the Owner-Operator walks along the street, the GPS device tracks and records the speed, elevation and route taken. This data is then uploaded to Print 4 Less Advertising Distribution to verify the distribution work was properly carried out.
WHY DOES PRINT 4 LESS ADVERTISING DISTRIBUTION NEED SUCH A GUARANTEE?
This is an essential part of Print 4 Less Advertising Distribution business success. It differentiates the PRINT 4 LESS ADVERTISING business from that of its Competitors.
WHAT HAPPENS IF PRINT 4 LESS ADVERTISING DISTRIBUTION FAILS TO DELIVER THE MATERIAL AS GUARANTEED?
If for some reason the material is not delivered to at least 90% of all available letterboxes in a Zone, then Print 4 Less Advertising Distribution will reimburse the cost for that portion of the non-delivery or at its discretion, reprint and re-distribute that material at no additional costs to the customer.
- Our walkers are independent Contractors and are bound by the contract signed with ASMC. Any error on the part of walker is their responsibility and we hold them accountable for them. Should any of our walker (contractor) litter or dump your leaflets or put more than one (1) brochure/flyer of yours in the letterboxes of the demarcated area or outside the demarcated area, we will pursue a legal action against the walker (independent contractor) per NSW laws.
- Any work done by that particular walkers) will not be invoiced to you or a refund or credit note will be issued on a pro-rata basis.
- Should you need to pursue any action legally – we at ASMC will co-operate with you and pass all the details of the concerned independent contractor’s) to you and will help to pursue legal action against the offender.
Unfortunately it is not always possible to deliver into every single letterbox in the area, or have no incidents in the field whilst distribution is in progress as distribution is being done by human beings and not by machines. So, there will be discrepancies because unavoidable reasons or human error.
- Inaccessible Letterboxes : If the letterboxes are inaccessible to the walker, especially in strata buildings and behind locked gates or doors. The walker is also not permitted to deliver any material into letterboxes with signs indicating that they do not want No Junk Mail/ No Advertising material/ Australia Post only.
- Letterboxes are full or damaged Our Walker will not deliver into the letterboxes that are full or damaged and the advertising material is likely to fall out and litter the streets or it does not fit into a letterbox the walker will not it in.
- Personal risk Our Walkers will not insert advertising material into any letterbox if there is a personal risk or perceived threat by doing so. This could be an unleashed dog or an abusive owner. It could also be a group of unsociable persons standing along a street. To avoid confrontation, the walker may skip the delivery along that section of the street or the entire street, if necessary.
- Difficult access to Letterboxes: Our walkers will not deliver to the letterboxes where there is difficult access due to road works, street closures, and building-works or during extreme weather conditions.
- Response Rate: We do not take any responsibility on the response you get from distribution of your advertising material in letterboxes of your demarcated area. The response also depends on the offer, promotion, design & quality of your advertising material.
- Cross Check by Our Client: We invite you to check on the demarcated area while the job is being done. Any feedback after 12 hrs of distribution will not be entertained.
- Field Supervision: We have field supervisors checking on the walkers performance – any discrepancy, if found is rectified if possible and a report of it is submitted to the client
- Leftovers: Any material – leftovers after distribution is completed, needs to be collected from our premises within 5 days at clients expenses. Any uncollected material will be recycled.
MAXIMISES your RESULTS!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, these conditions (“Conditions”) apply exclusively to each transaction (“Contract”) for the supply of services relating to leaflet delivery work (“Services”) by Australian Sales & Marketing t/a Print4Less Advertising & Flyer Distribution (“the Company”) a client (“the Client”) (together “the Parties”).
- The Client warrants to the Company that it is entering into the Contract as principal and not as agent on behalf of any person, firm or company.
- The price of the Services (“the Price”) is the Company’s quoted price and is exclusive of GST. Quotations will be valid for 30 days from issue. The Company is only bound by orders which it has accepted in writing. An accepted order can only be cancelled or varied with the Company’s consent.
- Quote is valid for 30 days. Unless the Company agrees otherwise, the Client will pay the Price plus GST in advance. Any unpaid invoices will incur all debt collection & or legal recovery cost + interest of 24% Pa
- If credit is granted and the Client fails to make any payment when it is due then, without affecting any of the Company’s other rights or remedies, the Company is entitled to: cancel the contract or suspend the performance of the Contract; charge the Client interest at 24% a year; withdraw all credit facilities extended to the Client and require immediate payment of all outstanding invoices whether or not these are due for payment; and/or cancel and withdraw any trade or other discount allowed on the Price.
- Promotional Materials: The Client must supply sufficient information to enable the Company to proceed with the execution of the Contract. The Client must supply promotional leaflets or materials (“Promotional Material”) to the address stated by the Company and insure against the accidental loss or damage by the Company of the Promotional Material. The Company has no liability for any loss or damage to Promotional Material, howsoever caused. The Client warrants that Promotional Material will not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of a third party and will not be abusive or indecent or defamatory. The Client will indemnify the Company for and against any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims arising from breach of this warranty.
- Articles shall not be delivered to points displaying stickers or signs bearing the words unaddressed advertising material or other similar request unless they are community notices and their delivery is permitted by law.
- where the number of articles lodged is less than the number of actual points, The company shall select the points to be serviced and deliver one article to each.
- where the number of articles lodged exceeds the number of actual points, the excess shall be disposed of in any manner by the Company in its absolute discretion decides.
- The Company may destroy any surplus Items without reference to the Customer and without further liability. Any Items forming part of a Distribution which is cancelled after they have been processed and dispatched from the Handover Point may not be returned to the Customer intact or at all.
- Additional costs The Client must, on request, pay any additional cost to the Company in supplying the Services caused by: any breach, default, delay or variation by the Client of its obligations under the Contract or these Conditions; any factor beyond the Company’s reasonable control; any change in the dates of the supply of the Services which the Client requires; or any delay caused by the Client’s instructions or the Client’s failure to give the Company adequate information or instructions when the order has been accepted the quotation or at any other time.
- The Company warrants that it will use its reasonable endeavors to procure the delivery of the Client’s Promotional Material to letterboxes in the geographical locations agreed between the Parties (“Location”) by means of selecting personnel to perform such duties (“Personnel”).
- The company warrants the distribution of material will be done on the Client’s preferred days. but the Company reserves the right to vary both the method and time of delivery at its discretion. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company shall not be liable for any delays in distribution and/or non-distribution caused by circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
- The company warrants the distribution of material will done individually i.e. not bundled or rolled up with any catalogues, supermarket brochures etc or flyer bigger than the Client’s
- The Company will invite the Client to check on the distribution, whilst the job is in progress . i.e. Job schedule with date, time & supervisors name & phone number was sent to the Client.
- The Company will give the full report after the finish of the distribution job of any streets left or any excess material left with the Company
- The Company is unable to guarantee that all Promotional Material will be delivered or that all houses/properties within the Location will receive Promotional Material. We confirm that the maximum achievable penetration level will be eighty percent. The Client expressly accepts this limitation of the Services offered on the basis of the extremely competitive nature of the Price and the limited warranty given in this Condition
- The Company warrants that it will use reasonable skill and care to select Personnel to deliver Promotional Material. All other warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Company cannot take any responsibility on the response you get from your letterbox drop. The response also depends on the offer, design & quality of your advertising material. We invite you to check on the demarcated area while the job is being done. Any feedback after 12 hrs of distribution will not be entertained. Should any of our walker (contractor) litter or dump your leaflets we will pursue the walker (independent contractor) per NSW laws. Any work done by that particular walker will not be invoiced to you
- Where any valid warranty claim is made in respect of any Services, the Company can choose either to re-perform the Services to the extent necessary to make good any defect free of charge or to grant credit to or refund to the Client the Price (or a proportionate part of the Price) at the Company’s absolute discretion, but the Company will have no further liability to the Client under the warranty. If the Company chooses to re-perform the Services the Client will provide additional Promotional Material free of charge for this purpose.
- Limitation of liability
- Except as provided in Condition 6.5, the Company is not liable to the Client because of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any warranty (express or implied), condition or another term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the Contract, for:
- any loss of profit, business, contracts, opportunity, goodwill, revenues, anticipated savings, expenses, costs or similar loss; and/or
- any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise);(whether caused by the negligence, breach of contract, tort, breach of statutory duty of the Company, its employees or agents or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Contract).
- any other loss or damage of any kind however caused and whether direct or consequential, including, negligence or breach of contract by the Company, its employees, servants or agents, that arises in whole or in part from, or in connection with, any services provided by the Company
- Except as provided in 6(g), any other liability of the Company to the Client in contract, breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the Contract or any series of Contracts, is limited to the Price received by the Company in respect of the Contract or series of Contracts in question.
- The Company will have no liability to the Client for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from any Promotional Material or instructions supplied by or on behalf of the Client which are incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, illegible, out of sequence or in the wrong form, or arising from their late arrival or non-arrival, or any other fault of the Client not attributable to the Company.
- Nothing in these Conditions will operate or be construed to operate so as to exclude or restrict the liability of the Company for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Company.
- The Company has no liability under the warranties given in Condition 5 unless the Price for the Services has been received by the Company in full.
- Complaints Procedure – Any complaint in respect of the distribution must be made in writing providing the name and full address (including 4 digit post code) of any alleged non-delivery and must be received by the Company within seven days of the Finish Date of the distribution giving full details of the complaint alleged. If the complaint is not received within that period the Company will not be able to undertake the appropriate action to investigate and remedy the complaint and the Company will not be liable to the Client for the complaint or any claim loss cost liability expense or demand arising there from.
- Disclaimer for Accuracy of GPS units: GPS tracking unit may at times provide an erroneous reading because of one or all the reasons below
- 8.1 GPS unit manufacturers’ state that this type of equipment is accurate to WITHIN 10 METRES so some variation may be apparent with some tracks.
- We have noted some instances of interference where tracks appear to deviate from a logical course. Most likely this type of interference is from communications equipment such as radio base units, mobile phone cell stations, overhead power-lines
- Mobile phone and GPS unit in close proximity (hence our walkers are instructed that the GPS Unit and mobile phones are kept very separate).
- Between the time of 10.00 am – 12.00 am (EST) because of GMT 0000hr is not accurately resolved on the mapping software
- Force Majeure: The Company is not liable to the Client for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations under the Contract which is beyond its reasonable control including any difficulty obtaining suitable Personnel or difficulty procuring performance by Personnel of obligations they have undertaken. The Company will inform the Client as soon as reasonably possible of any such occurrence.
- Third Parties Each Contract will only confer rights and benefits on the Client and no third party can acquire rights or benefits under the Contract or these Conditions.
- Assignment The Contract may not be assigned by the Client, but the Company may assign or sub-contract all or any or its rights or obligations.
- Waiver Any waiver by the Company of any breach of these Conditions or a Contract by the Client will not be treated as waiving any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- Entire Agreement These Conditions and the documents referred to in them, set out the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes any previous agreements between the Parties relating to the subject matter of these Conditions. The Client acknowledges that in entering into a Contract subject to these Conditions, it has not relied on any representation, warranty, agreement or statement not set out in these Conditions and that (in the absence of fraud) it will not have any right or remedy arising out of any such representation, warranty, agreement or statement and that its only remedy for breach of these Conditions is for breach of contract under the terms of these Conditions.
- Law This agreement is governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws in SA and the Parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the SA Courts in the event of a dispute.