What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is basically optimising ones’ website (in the actual code and content) which asssits in driving more traffic (via search engines) to your website. This in-turn assist in the ranking of your website on various search engines. Ranking well on Google for example, is a prestige postion for any website owner, as this entitles your website to receive tons of traffic and this is ideally what ever website owner wants.
Google ranks websites based on two primary processes – onsite optimisationand offsite optimisation.
Onsite Optimisation is basically optimizing an entire website (each and every web page), and this entails tweaking the content and everything within the content (links, images, style etc.), as well as certain HTML tags, and regularly modifying the website structure and content in order to improve your organic rankings on search engines. Search engines use ‘bots’ or ‘spiders’ which are algorithms that crawls all the pages of your website. Once complete, the ‘spiders’ then allocate a rank for your website and this rank is the rank you see on search engines when doing a search.
Offsite Optimisation or link building is one of the most important techniques of SEO and involves acquiring links from other well ranked, credible or popular websites. The more websites that links (or points) to your website (especially if that website has similar content), the more credible and valuable your website will appear to search engines – this is like a stamp of approval from other websites endorsing your website. The higher the number of quality links you receive, the better your link popularity and rankings become.
Our range of SEO services include:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): where we basically do research and analyse the industry you are in. Lots of analysis on competitors, the user behaviour online pertaining to your industry, keyword analysis, as well asOnsite and Offsite optimisation.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): This is for receiving instant traffic via Google. We will drive traffic and assist in converting that traffic into sales. You tell us what your budget is and we create a campaign that will give you excellent ROI.
- Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC): Once your website is up and running, we will indentify high traffic websites and or agencies and place an enticing advert (text or banner) on these websites to drive more traffic to your website.
- Social Media Marketing / Blogging: We will first analyse your market and indentify the various social networks that we can subtly market or create awareness of your products or brand. The most popular social sites in SA are Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin, but there are 1000’s more that we engage in that will drive traffic.
- Article Marketing: Our Website Copywriter researches your industry and indentify high traffic websites where we can submit the content in efforts to build awareness, assist in driving traffic and creating an online presence for certain keywords.
- .mobi website / mobile SEO: There are many more cell phone users that web users in South Africa, and if your website is not targeting those that do not have access to a computer then your business website should be on mobile asap. We will design, develop and optimise your current website so you have a mobile presence as well.
- Email marketing: If you have an excellent product to sell and want to build customer loyality then one such stratgey is email marketing where we do exactly that – build customer loyality and this also drives more traffic to your website as well as makes your website and brand more credible.
- Affiliate Marketing: Have a good product that you are currenly selling online but not getting enough sales? Our affiliate marketing strategies will assist in getting a wide audience to sell that product for you, thus building a strong reputation online.
Why choose us?
We are experts in designing a professional, user friendly website as well as are experts in SEO. We even share our knowledge with the rest of South African Marketing Community via Bizcommunity.com. Should you want a cost effective website that ranks on search engines, drives tons of traffic (via a natural listing on Google), team that understands your business, a team that is motivated and passionate about what they do – then we are the team you are looking for.